Sweet and Salty Roasted Nuts
Honey roasted nuts sprinkled with coarse sea salt are the ultimate combination of sweet, crunchy, and salty. Make these before your next party, and watch them disappear before your eyes!
Write a review
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw, shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the nuts with the coconut oil and honey, making sure to coat well.
- Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven, and immediately sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Let cool before serving.
- Each serving is about 1/3 cup
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 270
- Total Fat 24g
- Total Carbohydrates 9g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g
- Sugars 4.2g
- Protein 6.6g