Classic Herb Vinaigrette
Instead of buying bottled salad dressings, try your hand at making your own. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is, and the results are simply amazing. Not only does homemade dressing taste better, but it is much better for you. This easy herb vinaigrette is a great start.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3-4 parsley sprigs
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Use immediately for best results.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 112
- Total Fat 12.6g
- Total Carbohydrates 0.7g
- Protein 0.1g