Steak and Caramelized Brussels Sprout Skillet
This easy meal has a delicious combination of flavors and textures. It comes together super fast, and makes a quick and healthy weeknight meal that’s different and tasty.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound stir-fry beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the beef. Cook until browned and remove from the pan.
- Add the sprouts and cook until well browned and caramelized.
- Add the cranberries and walnuts to the pan and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the beef back to the pan.
- Cook until heated through and serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 391
- Total Fat 23.5g
- Total Carbohydrates 6.3g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g
- Sugars 1.4g
- Protein 39.7g