Spicy Pork and Noodle Bowl
Full of flavor and spice, this easy soup is a perfect substitute for your favorite Asian noodle dish. If you don’t have a spiral slicer, a julienne peeler makes noodles as well.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 large zucchini, cut into noodles on a spiral slicer
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, green onions, bell pepper, and ginger.
- Stir and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add the chili flakes and pork and stir.
- Add the stock and 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until pork is cooked through.
- Just before serving, add the zucchini noodles and simmer for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Serve topped with the cilantro.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 364
- Total Fat 15.7g
- Total Carbohydrates 13.1g