Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
This easy to put together casserole is a great breakfast when you know you have a busy day ahead but also want to get off to the right start. It’s also nice for brunch, since you can get it started the night before and have it ready when you are.
Write a review
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound nitrate free breakfast sausage, cut into pieces
- 12 eggs, beaten
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the onions and peppers. Cook until soft, season with salt and pepper and add the garlic. Cook for 1 more minute and add the sausage. Cook until the sausage is browned and transfer the mixture to your slow cooker.
- Pour the eggs over top and turn the cooker onto low heat. Cook for 6-8 hours, and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information per serving
- Serves 6
- Calories 423
- Total Fat 32.7g
- Total Carbohydrates 5.0g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g
- Sugars 3.1g
- Protein 26.4g