Raw Kale and Artichoke Dip
This super easy raw dip is fresh and flavorful, and makes an excellent alternative to unhealthy alternatives. Serve with fresh veggies for a healthy, nutritious snack.
Write a review
- 1 pound kale (1 bunch), trimmed
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Put the kale, artichokes, onions, and garlic in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add the tahini, olive oil and lemon juice, and continue pulsing until you have the desired texture.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 134
- Total Fat 7.4g
- Total Carbohydrates 14.4g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g
- Protein 4.8g