I’ve been living in Florida with my family for the past month, just trying to relax and take care of myself. Lots of time by the pool, eating wholesome food with my mom and husband every day, and indulging in sweets sometimes. I think taking care of yourself can include a little indulgence, and these mini strawberry cheesecakes are a perfect little healthy treat for any time of the day.
If you’d like more Comfort Food recipes that have been adapted for the Paleo diet, check out my new cookbook!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Put the cashews in a bowl and cover with water. Soak for 6-8 hours and drain well.
- Transfer to a food processor and add the coconut milk, lemon juice and zest, honey, and coconut oil. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners. Sprinkle each with walnuts, and add a dollop of the cheesecake filling. Chill for several hours.
- Top each cheesecake with a strawberry slice before serving.
- Serves 12
- Calories 179
- Total Fat 14.2g
- Total Carbohydrates 12.6g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g
- Sugars 8.1g