Sweet and tart, these lemon bars are refreshing and delicious. Serve them as a dessert for a dinner party and no one will even know they are good for you!
Write a review
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 2-3 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the almond flour, honey, and coconut flour in a bowl and mix well. Press into a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Make the filling by whisking all of the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 25 minutes, until top is just starting to brown.
- Allow to cool completely, and chill before cutting and serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 144
- Total Fat 8.5g
- Total Carbohydrates 14.2g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g
- Sugars 12.8g
- Protein 4.6g