Honey Roasted Carrot Fries
If you’re looking for a unique side dish, these honey roasted carrot fries are the answer. Easy to prepare, they are sweet and savory, and perfect with a bunless burger or lettuce wraps.
Write a review
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the carrot sticks with the olive oil and honey.
- Lay on a baking sheet in an even layer, making sure that they are not touching.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping about halfway through. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 107
- Total Fat 9.3g
- Total Carbohydrates 6.6g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g
- Sugars 4.3g
- Protein 0.4g