Honey Mustard Turkey Tenderloins with Roasted Asparagus
Turkey tenderloins are coated with a honey mustard glaze and roasted to perfection and served with asparagus in this simple recipe. Perfect for a weeknight dinner, and the kids will love it too!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins, sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk the mustard and honey until smooth.
- Lay the turkey on a baking sheet and brush with the mixture.
- Put in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes until well browned and cooked through, flipping after about 10 minutes.
- After flipping the turkey, coat the asparagus with the olive oil and lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lay on a baking pan and roast for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve with the turkey.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 361
- Total Fat 18.5g
- Total Carbohydrates 19.3g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g
- Sugars 13.3g
- Protein 62.7g