Grain Free Granola Bars
These easy, no bake bars make a perfect snack when you’re on the go, or just want something easy to grab. Best of all, they’re made with simple, nutritious ingredients you can feel good about.
Write a review
- 2 cups raw almonds, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely grated coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the almonds and honey in a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk the honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt until smooth and pour over the nut mixture.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and press the mixture in an even layer.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, until firm, before slicing into bars.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 177
- Total Fat 14.7g
- Total Carbohydrates 10.3g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g
- Sugars 6.9g
- Protein 3.6g