Garlic Tahini Chicken Salad
This easy chicken gets its amazing flavor from a combination of tahini, lemon, and garlic. It makes an easy lunch option that travels well.
Write a review
- 1/2 lb chicken breast (cooked and finely shredded)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- 2 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- If you don't have the chicken already cooked, just lay it on a baking sheet and cook at 375°F for 18 minutes, then finely chop or shred it.
- Put the chicken, onion, celery, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes in a bowl and mix well.
- Whisk the tahini, lemon juice, and olive oil until well combined and toss it with the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 408
- Total Fat 20.5g
- Total Carbohydrates 5.8g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g
- Sugars 1.1g
- Protein 51.2g