Dairy Free Hot Cocoa
Is there anything better on a cold winter night than thick and rich hot cocoa? With this version, you can still enjoy your favorite hot drink even if you’re dairy free.
Write a review
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 oz dairy free bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Put the coconut milk, water, and cinnamon stick in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the chocolate and whisk until melted.
- Simmer until hot and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information per serving
- Serves 4
- Calories 235
- Total Fat 21.9g
- Total Carbohydrates 10.0g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g
- Sugars 7.5g
- Protein 2.5g