Curried Leeks and Apples with Sunny Side Up Eggs
This easy to prepare breakfast is a twist on your usual eggs. With a combination of sweetness and spice, it’s a combination you’ll come back to again and again!
Write a review
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 leek, trimmed and sliced
- 2 small apples, cored and chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 eggs
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in a heavy skillet. Add the leek and apples and cook until soft. Add the curry powder and cook for about a minute.
- Move the vegetables to the side and crack the eggs in the pan. Cook until the whites are set and the yolks are firm.
- Serve the eggs over the apples and leeks and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Information per serving
- Serves 1
- Calories 377
- Total Fat 25g
- Total Carbohydrates 24g
- Dietary Fiber 6g
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 14g