Cauliflower Tabouli with Crudites
Crisp and refreshing, this updated version of a popular Mediterranean dish is sure to be a favorite. Serve with plenty of fresh cut veggies for a healthy party platter.
Write a review
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 small bunch mint
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sliced veggies for serving, such as carrots, celery, peppers, or cucumbers
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Put the cauliflower in food processor and process until the size of couscous or rice.
- Transfer cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Allow to cool.
- Put the parsley and mint in the food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add parsley and mint to the cauliflower, and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and stir.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice and toss it with the tabouli.
- Serve with the fresh veggies on the side.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 85
- Total Fat 7.2g
- Total Carbohydrates 5.3g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g
- Sugars 2.8g
- Protein 1.7g