Cauliflower Couscous and Arugula Salad with Shrimp
Cauliflower makes a delicious substitute for couscous in this super fresh and easy salad. This makes a nice lunch option, but is a delicious light dinner when you don’t want something heavy and filling.
Write a review
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Put the cauliflower in a food processor and process until very finely chopped, about the size of couscous.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the arugula and tomato.
- Whisk half the olive oil with the lemon juice and toss with the salad.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet until hot and add the shrimp.
- Sear the shrimp until pink on both sides, season with salt and pepper and add to the salad.
- Calories 344
- Total Fat 14.5g
- Total Carbohydrates 9.5g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g
- Sugars 3.3g
- Protein 43.7g